To get 25 wears out of each lash, please ensure you
- Be gentle with them. When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Do not wear your fake lashes while sleeping. Remove them at the end of your day and properly clean and store them.
- Avoid putting mascara on your lashes, especially waterproof mascara. If necessary, apply them on your natural lashes first before putting on your strip lashes.
- Don't soak them in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash.
- Carefully remove any adhesive that is left on the lash strips when your lashes are removed. While oil based products will remove the adhesive, it is difficult to remove the oil from the lashes and this can impact the adhesion during the next wear. You can instead use a pair of flat tweezers to gently remove the adhesive.
- Store the eyelash strips back in their original container can help them maintain the curved shape.