Things you should always do:
- Always handle your lenses with clean, dry hands. Wash, rinse, and dry your hands with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
- Clean & disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution each time you remove them. Always remember to use fresh solution.
- Always refill your lens case with new solution after every use.
- Insert contact lenses before applying makeup and take them out before removing makeup
- Keep your contact lens well lubricated at all times, either with artificial tears in your eyes, or stored in solution in your contact lens case
- Remove contact lenses before taking a shower, swimming, or doing anything where water gets in your eyes.
- Recommended to change the lens solution every 30 days even if you're not wearing the lens.
- Always remove lenses before going to sleep.
Things you should never do:
- Use tap water or saliva on your contact lenses
- Rinse or store contacts in water (tap or sterile water).
- Use saline solution or re-wetting drops to disinfect your lenses. They are not disinfectants.
- Wear your contact lenses if they have been stored for 30 days or longer without re-disinfecting.
- Insert contact lenses if they are damaged
- Keep contact lenses longer than 12 months from when you take it out of the blister packs
- Use contact lens solution after its expiry date
- Wear another person’s contact lenses
- Sleep with your contact lenses in
- Place contact lenses on top of a television or any warm or hot appliance