Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Period of use: 12 months
Free lens case included with each lens box ordered
- Place the clean lens on the tip of the index or middle finger of your dominant hand (if you’re right-handed this would be your right hand), and pull down the lower lid with the middle or ring finger of the same hand. Use your other hand to hold the upper lid firmly open.
- Look directly at the lens or look directly into a mirror and place the lens directly on the cornea (the large coloured circle in the centre of your eye).
- Slowly release your hold on the lid. If there are any air bubbles beneath the lens, close your eye, and with the eye closed, roll the eye gently. Another way of getting rid of air bubbles is to massage the lids very lightly. Under no condition should your rub your eyes.
Removal of the lens
Look up. With middle finger, hold down lower lid. Use forefinger to slide lens to lower part of eye.
Pinch lens with thumb and forefinger and remove without excessively folding the lens.
If you have never used contact lenses before, it is advisable to:
- Use the lenses for a maximum of 2 hours when first applying them
- Gradually increase their use up to a maximum of 8 hours per day
- Always handle your lenses with clean, dry hands. Wash, rinse, and dry your hands with a lint-free towel before touching your lenses.
- Clean & disinfect your contact lenses with fresh solution each time you remove them. Always remember to use fresh solution. Do not add more solution on top of what’s already in the case.
- Always refill your lens case with new solution instead of adding more solution on top of what’s already in your case.
- Insert contact lenses before applying makeup and take them out before removing makeup.
- Keep your contact lens well lubricated at all times, either with artificial tears in your eyes, or stored in solution in your contact lens case
- Remove contact lenses before taking a shower, swimming, or doing anything where water gets in your eyes.
- Disinfect your contact lenses every 30 days.
- Keep your contact lens case clean.
- Use tap water or saliva on your contact lenses.
- Rinse or store contacts in water (tap or sterile water).
- Use saline solution or re-wetting drops to disinfect your lenses. They are not disinfectants.
- Insert contact lenses if they are damaged.
- Keep contact lenses longer than 12 months from when you take it out of the blister packs.
- Wear another person’s contact lenses.
- Sleep with your contact lenses in.
- Place contact lenses on top of a television or any warm or hot appliance.
|Australian Standard||3-5 Business Days||$7.95 or FREE on orders $50+|
|Australian Express||1-2 Business Days||$10.05|
|International||7-14 Business Days||$14.95 or FREE on orders $80+|
|International Express||4-6 Business Days||$24.95|
Orders placed before 1:00 PM AEST will be shipped out on the same day.
Returns & Exchanges
We want to make sure you're absolutely happy with your purchase. If you're for any reason unsatisfied with your purchase or have a change of mind, simply submit a returns form here.