9mm (inner) 16mm (middle) 16mm (outer)
Handcrafted black cotton band
25 wears with proper care
- Carefully remove the lash from the eyelash tray, and check the eyelash fit, by aligning it with your natural lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, trim the excess.
- Tip: Use a tweezer to hold one end of the eyelash band and gently peel it from the tray. Do not use your hands. You may accidentally peel the fur off the band instead.
- Apply a thin line of adhesive to the lash band, and wait 30-60 seconds, or until glue becomes tacky. LAVIO Lash Glue is the lash adhesive we recommend using with all LAVIO Lashes.
- Apply to eyelid as close to natural lash line as possible.
- Hold down for a few seconds, and allow glue to dry.
Lash Care Instructions
- Keep away from water and heat.
- Remove before sleeping.
- After use, any excess glue should be carefully removed with a tweezer or fingers.
- Keep your lashes fluffy by keeping mascara away from them
- Always store lashes in a lash tray, to keep their shape, and protect them for re-use.
|Australian Standard||3-5 Business Days||$7.95 or FREE on orders $50+|
|Australian Express||1-2 Business Days||$10.05|
|International||7-14 Business Days||$14.95 or FREE on orders $80+|
|International Express||4-6 Business Days||$24.95|
Orders placed before 1:00 PM AEST will be shipped out on the same day.
Returns & Exchanges
We want to make sure you're absolutely happy with your purchase. If you're for any reason unsatisfied with your purchase or have a change of mind, simply fill out a returns form here.
Really comfy fluttery lashes, perfect for date night!
So fluffy and so gorgeous! Just enough drama added to the eyes with these pair!
My first time purchasing these lavio lashes in Hong Kong style they are just so soft to put on and also easy to apply will definitely buy more and try out more styles .
My favourite go to! Not too dense, and perfect length :)
I've tried almost every single eyelash style from LAVIO Cosmetics and Hong Kong has got to be one of my favourite ones! They're perfect for a night out! Prices are also very reasonable considering they're re-usable and great quality. Therefore, I highly recommend the style 'Hong Kong', if you haven't tried them already.